Become a Member of the HVMA
Our Mission: The Hampden Village Merchants Association’s primary goal is to support and promote the interests of its membership in a manner which is consistent with the fabric of the Greater Hampden Area.
Over 160 merchants/businesses work together in the Hampden Village Merchants Association (HVMA) to make the Greater Hampden Area an attractive and friendly atmosphere for shopping, dining and finding professional services.
Members of the HVMA work collectively to:
· coordinate cooperative advertising
· promote the neighborhood to a citywide and national clientele
· produce a promotional brochure with map, history of Hampden and member business listings
· attract new businesses
· work with Baltimore City officials on quality-of-life issues such as city services, zoning, and policing
· free listing in the Hampden brochure (40,000 color brochures)
· free supply of Hampden brochures to hand out to customers/patrons
· calendar listings on our events page
· free listing on our Web site
· vote in elections and Association issues
HVMA’s monthly meetings promote a vital sense of community in which problems and solutions can be shared in a supportive atmosphere. Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at 9:00 am in the Hampden Family Center located at 1104 W. 36th Street.
Become a Member